20.3.07

A slight case of the Ghazaldays

Someone said 'If you accomplish your goals, they weren't big enough'
Hey, buddy, you ever hear of early retirement?

The office pleads with me, begging me
Okay fine, I'll push your plastic buttons

I try to keep things civil, professional even
But as I sit here there is animal thirsting inside of me

What if the trees decided not to grow leafs this year?
Who would be the first to notice?

In the wee hours, when I whispered of my lazy secret
You laid there, stroking my arm, and admitted you too loved the snooze button

Humming-ista

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

made me laugh.
~haba

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Notice

Notice

This web site is provided for information only. No claims are made of accuracy or validity, and no responsibility will be taken by the author for events arising from use of the information provided.

Creative Commons LicenceThis website is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.

© All material present on this site is copyright to the author and should not be published elsewhere in any form without appropriate permission. However, any of the information contained at this site may be downloaded for personal use as defined by the Creative Commons Licence.

The content of linked sites are not under our control and we are therefore not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any subsequent links contained in a linked site. These links are provided as a convenience to the visitor and their inclusion does not imply our endorsement.