13.6.07

Blue

I like to watch the pacing leopard
in sun, rain, or fall~
Don’t care who shakes their head.

I think once or twice usually suffices
and that straight to the point is best
Don’t care who shakes their head.

I think that I can be who I am,
molded by background, past experiences, Life~
Don’t care who shakes their head.

I think that I can make myself into the best me that could be.
Ain’t NOTHING else.

So my mind might wander
from praises and history
to the significance of the window cats.

And while I ponder the perfect blue of the sky
and the cold of my teeth
I may grow tired as the achy, unemployed cheese becomes malignant~
As the christened beer sings praises
while thai food enters in as alto~
Forget the strangeness of the baseball player asking you to pitch his ball~
If I become weary,
so be it.
My “attack” on alertness has obviously proven itself true
as I drift away,
Pondering.
Thinking taboo thoughts
A close lover scorns~
It’s not black simply because it isn’t white~
Those colors… So many forget of the trillions of shades…
Especially the Blue in that sky
that takes me so far away~
Blue, you sure do get me in trouble.

~Bean

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this could be a song.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Notice

Notice

This web site is provided for information only. No claims are made of accuracy or validity, and no responsibility will be taken by the author for events arising from use of the information provided.

Creative Commons LicenceThis website is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.

© All material present on this site is copyright to the author and should not be published elsewhere in any form without appropriate permission. However, any of the information contained at this site may be downloaded for personal use as defined by the Creative Commons Licence.

The content of linked sites are not under our control and we are therefore not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any subsequent links contained in a linked site. These links are provided as a convenience to the visitor and their inclusion does not imply our endorsement.